Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23151 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 44% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,549₴ (97,399 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)