Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.186 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 124% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,392₴ (5,883 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)