Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.354 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 148% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,226₴ (4,382 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)