Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.460 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 136% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,350₴ (5,936 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)