Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 450%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.333 UAH / HKD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 614% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,672₴ (HK$21,203) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)