Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.564 UAH / HKD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 254% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 99,110₴ (HK$27,807) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)