Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 94% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,504₴ (€1,076) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (27 minutes ago)