Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.622 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 92% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,242₴ (€1,131) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (41 minutes ago)