Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.264 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 157% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,826₴ (RM4,921) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)