Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.553 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 25,766₴ (RM3,932) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (40 minutes ago)