Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.482 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 220% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,456₴ (4,534 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (33 minutes ago)