Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42247 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,079₴ (руб 66,463) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)