Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46099 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 88% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,607₴ (руб 49,040) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)