Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43807 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 85% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,462₴ (руб 42,144) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)