Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42707 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 23,935₴ (руб 56,044) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)