Cost of living comparison between Koronadal, Philippines and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.539 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,465₴ (Php37,986) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Birmingham costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥110 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)