Cost of living comparison between Korçë, Albania and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20624 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 525% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 101,514₴ (492,222 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (42 minutes ago)