Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1069%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26258 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 418% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,017₴ (217,144 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 3 hours ago)