Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43103 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 57% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,503₴ (руб 35,967) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)