Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46366 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 66% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,889₴ (руб 53,680) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)