Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38730 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 22,519₴ (₨58,145) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)