Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39707 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 45% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,048₴ (₨35,379) in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (41 minutes ago)