Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04660 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 37% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,214₴ (734,136 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)