Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04632 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,155₴ (758,956 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mainz costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)