Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00809 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,474₴ (2,283,122 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)