Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00349 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 18% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 21,419₴ (6,137,718 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)