Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00341 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 19,339₴ (5,676,491 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)