Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00352 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 10,004₴ (2,845,209 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)