Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00332 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 10,694₴ (3,217,412 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)