Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23047 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 171% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,844₴ (¥116,477) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (32 minutes ago)