Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25395 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 186% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,267₴ (¥134,935) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)