Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24293 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 173% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,449₴ (¥145,923) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)