Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24277 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,220₴ (¥99,764) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (32 minutes ago)