Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.150 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska (United States) is 254% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,499₴ ($1,625) in Kodiak, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)