Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.032 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska (United States) is 269% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 88,618₴ ($3,161) in Kodiak, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)