Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38528 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 75% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,181₴ (₨67,955) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)