Cost of living in Kochi, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39684 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,736₴ (₨85,012) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)