Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40775 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 80% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,350₴ (₨57,265) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)