Cost of living comparison between Koblenz, Germany and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.154 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 165% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,788₴ (€1,365) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$766 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $10,091,000,000,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mogadishu costs 55,000 S (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Santo André costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)