Cost of living comparison between Koh Tao, Thailand and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.749 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,061₴ (24,114 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Patna costs ₨7,880,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,928 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)