Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,117₴ (39,380 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)