Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.787 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 25,970₴ (33,008 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)