Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.897 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,437₴ (RM2,093) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (40 minutes ago)