Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.755 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,409₴ (RM2,133) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)