Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.788 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,667₴ (RM4,813) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)