Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 96% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,553₴ (28,262 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €43 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)