Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27784 UAH / KES
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,406₴ (Shilling41,052) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)