Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25645 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 207% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 82,779₴ (¥322,793) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)