Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28133 UAH / KES
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,712₴ (Shilling52,295) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)