Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25465 UAH / KES
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,579₴ (Shilling84,740) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brighton and Hove costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $661 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Resistencia costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Calama costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)