Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26754 UAH / KES
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,371₴ (Shilling57,454) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)