Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25196 UAH / KES
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 34% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,731₴ (Shilling86,246) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)