Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25884 UAH / KES
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,909₴ (Shilling123,275) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)