Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02315 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 78% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,749₴ (1,155,472 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)