Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02203 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 72% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,552₴ (751,236 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)