Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.516 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 16,105₴ (3,566TL) in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$23,999 (about 1 hour ago)