Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 519%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01778 UAH / CDF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 391% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,052₴ (2,758,736 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (44 minutes ago)