Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 674%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01843 UAH / CDF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 409% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 76,330₴ (4,141,922 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)