Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01141 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,280₴ (901,133 Shilling) in Kigoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)