Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.200 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 22,083₴ (3,067 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)