Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.698 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 121% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,770₴ (€1,949) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)