Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.699 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,379₴ (€1,413) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)