Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 423%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.889 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 327% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,566₴ (€1,742) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)