Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.894 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,609₴ (€1,461) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)