Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.389 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 332% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,173₴ (€2,388) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)