Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.485 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 320% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,295₴ (€2,398) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (38 minutes ago)