Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32300 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 61% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,746₴ (Taka 54,940) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)