Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32501 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,384₴ (Taka 108,871) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (38 minutes ago)