Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31226 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 28% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,249₴ (Taka 106,479) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)