Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.929 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,120₴ (10,283 Dirham) in Khouribga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)