Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.954 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,016₴ (8,467 Dirham) in Khouribga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)