Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.760 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,546₴ (9,257 Dirham) in Khouribga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)