Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 85% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,052₴ (27,861 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)