Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.897 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 107% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,824₴ (25,452 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)