Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.930 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,494₴ (9,725 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)