Cost of living comparison between Khemisset, Morocco and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.679 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 38% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,605₴ (8,064 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Venice costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Eindhoven costs €5.63 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Calgary costs C$5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,300 (28 minutes ago)