Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.564 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,542₴ (2,085 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)