Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 644%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.235 UAH / SDG
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,983₴ (4,955 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)