Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 609%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 UAH / SDG
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 38% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,602₴ (5,406 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)