Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 466%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.974 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,624₴ (3,428 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)