Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 465%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.965 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,625₴ (3,688 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (41 minutes ago)