Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 22% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 21,961₴ (37,690 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)