Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.462 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 44% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 6,775₴ (4,634 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)