Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,463₴ in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)