Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 19% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,839₴ in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)