Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38219 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 22,540₴ (₨58,976) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)