Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 129% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,991₴ (﷼ 27,487,653) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)