Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 106% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,743₴ (﷼ 34,705,895) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)