Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 631%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.726 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 315% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,634₴ (C$2,202) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (about 1 hour ago)