Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08822 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 116% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,386₴ (367,106 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)