Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09243 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 121% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,089₴ (357,967 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (29 minutes ago)