Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.500 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 104% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,102₴ (4,413TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)