Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.513 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 104% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,741₴ (2,494TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Delhi costs ₨37,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨58,957 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)