Cost of living comparison between Kayseri, Turkey and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.678 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 137% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,595₴ (4,102TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vitória costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 6.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)