Cost of living comparison between Kawasaki, Japan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24588 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,455₴ (¥127,928) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)