Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.790 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 224% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,611₴ (€1,758) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (31 minutes ago)