Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24598 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,790₴ (₨ 153,630) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)