Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25394 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 153% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,173₴ (₨ 162,134) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)