Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25312 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 152% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,967₴ (₨ 161,846) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)