Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24929 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 27,432₴ (₨ 110,040) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)