Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25611 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 138% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,984₴ (₨ 120,980) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)