Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.992 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 95% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,728₴ (€1,538) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)