Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19986 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,412₴ (₨157,172) in Kasur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)